Lyra is the core component to our holistic healthcare platform as it is where all information is stored and processed, in line with SemCare’s strong technical focus on safety in data authorization.
It is supported by AI algorithms that can translate between human semantics and information organized in the semantic memory. In addition to the ontology-based triple-store, all workflows are prepared via the AI workflow engine and described in models that enable easy adaptation and maintenance.
From an additional technical standpoint, Lyra manages all interfaces and connects seamlessly its SemCare components with additional and 3rd party-systems with semantic enabled protocols based on JSON and is open for FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources). Furthermore, Lyra offers state-of-the-art standards in the health sector to make the description of data formats and elements and an API (Application Programming Interface) for the exchange of electronic patient records available to interact with third-party systems.
The semantic application eHealth-Platform consists of the following modules:
- Semantic server with AI-supported decision support for case management:
- Analyze and structure entered data / records, semantic categorization in matching and linking t patients
- Preparation of alerts, conclusions, dialogues, follow-up activities, semantic data to each next step in a health consultation for a patient
- Management platform for coordinating cases:
- Interaction management & case management: follow-ups activities, past consultations, etc.
- Workflow management: retrieval and preparation of workflow blocks to share within a team
- Server-based interfaces for interaction with third-party systems:
- The API is open for the support of the Health Level Seven International (HL7) organization for health care to enable comprehensive workflows,
- Safe and secure logging in & monitoring: access / security management
- Customized for your project: available data exchange and integration of micro-services to add more functionalities.