SemCare Hera is the personal health-assistant that helps medical professionals collect all personal medical data regarding a specific patient.
This can include information related to past vaccinations, present vital data, life-long diseases, and upcoming medical appointments.
Hera’s medical components are divided in three major modules:
- Medical Appointments Calendar:
- Managing patient appointments by creating / editing / deleting next planned steps in health consultation
- Search & Filter by specialization, medical care giver, date / time of appointment, etc.
- Personal Immunization Record:
- Manage and access immunization records electronically
- Personal Diseases History:
- Access and add to patient history in terms of patient conditions, diseases, and preferences
- Data management: add/ edit descriptions to update continuous interventions and medical treatments per patient.